Companies are now seeing that happiness and productivity are not only related, they’re practically indistinguishable.
Inquire below and receive an additional 30 min with your first booking as a new client!
Yin Yoga - $150/60 mins
Mindfulness workshop - $150/60 mins
Hypnotherapy (private sessions) - $150/60 mins
No matter what walk of life, if you are reading this, you may agree that we are all multi-faceted. Each facet shapes us like the layers of an onion, and although we have different layers, they are all connected. In my corporate layer of the past 10 years I've had the pleasure in working with talented marketing and sales professionals of phenomenal organizations (see below). During this time, I have personally experienced and witnessed the impacts of corporate wellness programs as well as the absence of them.
Reason's to consider incorporating a mindfulness practice such a yoga or meditation:
- For every $1 spent on employee wellness programs, Johnson & Johnson found a return of $2.71 resulting in cumulative savings of $250 million on health care costs for the company over the past decade.
- Reduces the cost of employee turnover by 46%.
- Reduces the cost of sick leave by 19%.
- Increases performance and productivity by 12%.
- Happier employees spend 40% more time focused on tasks and feel energized 65% more of the time.
- Happier employees also take six fewer sick days a year, and remain in their jobs twice as long.
According to Mark Williams, a professor of clinical psychology at Oxford. One of the best — and economical — ways to become healthier and happier is through mindfulness exercises.
Mindfulness is changing the way you see what’s already there. It’s a tool that teaches people to become aware of their options. If they can’t change the external events in their life, they can learn to change the way they view the stress. This makes a difference in how they experience their day-to-day life.